Annette Faamausili has worked as a sleep consultant for over 20 years.
She has trained and qualified in the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK and set up and ran a specialist Sleep Clinic, having gained a wealth of knowledge and expertise to tackle sleep issues in babies and toddlers.
Her background lies in child development and psychology, nutrition and maternal mental health. Since 2011 she has run her own consultancy Serene Sleep, helping Kiwi families achieve better sleep.
Things we talk about:
- Annette's journey and why many people find sleep so challenging
- What stages of sleep are and what happens to the body and mind at each stage
- The truth about our dreams
- How babies sleep differently to children and adults
- Why sleep is so important and how to improve sleep